Jennifer K.M. Crawford
Jennie is a native of Bath County, born and raised in Millboro. She graduated from Virginia Tech in 2007 and received her juris doctorate from Appalachian School of Law, magna cum laude, in 2011. Jennie's legal practice has primarily focused on litigating injury cases throughout Virginia, with an emphasis on investigation and discovery, legal writing, technology integration, mediation and jury trials.
Jennie has been named a Rising Star by Virginia Super Lawyers since 2018. Jennie currently serves on the Virginia State Bar Eighth District Committee and is Vice President of the Alleghany-Bath-Highland Bar Association. She is actively involved in the serving the Alleghany County community through volunteer work with the Alleghany Highlands Kiwanis Club and Alleghany Highlands Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
Jennie is an avid Virginia Tech sports fan. She is married to Joey Crawford of Covington and they reside in Botetourt County.
- Personal Injury 40%
- Medical Malpractice 40%
- Workers' Compensation 10%
- Social Security Disability 5%
- Traffic Violations 5%
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Virginia Tech
- B.A. - 2007
- Virginia State Bar, 2011 to Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 2011 to Present
- Alleghany Bath Highland Bar Association, 2011 to Present
- Virginia State Bar Eight District Committee, President, 2019 to Present
- Who's Who Among Students in American Colleges
- Appellate Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alleghany Highlands Kiwanis Club, 2012 to Present
- Alleghany Highlands YMCA Board of Directors, 2019 to Present
- Alleghany Highlands Virginia Tech Alumni Association Board Member, 2017 to Present